Saturday, May 7, 2011

War Is the Continuation of Blogging By Other Means


"The real 9/11 was in Santiago! I said that in the car after dinner once, and my family exploded. What the hell are you talking about?! I explained and they were becalmed. They were far more upset the time I compared Love, Actually to the white telephone comedies of Fascist Italy. Oh man, the response was hateful. My finest Frankfurt School moment, wasted on my Volvo blood!" - Ira Glass

"If I don't hate myself, then who will?" - George W. Bush

"Sir, are you satisfied?"
"Does the Pope scream at night?"
- Steve Kroft, Barack Obama

"Night and loneliness descend, every weekend the same as every preceding weekend and every weekend that ever will be, a vast plateau of undifferentiated time, the illusion of events. Not a respite, a reminder: there is nothing to look forward to." - Anwar al-Awlaki, February 25, 1993

"Even if you're coloring in the lines, it's still red marker!" - John Yoo

"I don't want to be a soldier, I've never even fired a gun, my hands are for woman's breasts!" - Harry Wales

"I'm all the evidence the world will ever need." - Rob Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment