Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meanwhile, Everywhere


"A black domestic versus a lacivious Jew? Jesus, I don't know where to come down on this one." - Marine Le Pen

"I don't know, I've never talked to one, but their hair is so nice, they can do so many things with it!" - Arianna Huffington on the maid

"Mass-produced heterosexuality drives me wild." - Judd Apatow

"I am Mike Huckabee!" - Tim Pawlenty

"My favorite musician was Nero." - Sweet Micky

"Between the caterpillar and the butterfly, there is nothing but putrescence. There is no mystical creature between. The chrysalis is a rotting mess. First there was a Woman. And she drew out of me a silken thread. Along that thread danced seven golden orbs. She drew the cord taught, then let it fall to the ground, shattering each tiny globe." - Sheikh Erik Prince

"If the rapture doesn't come today, I want back my years of involuntary chastity." - the Editors

"I believe, Tink! I fucking believe!" - an adult Peter Pan snorting cocaine at Scores, Ibiza

No comments:

Post a Comment