Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sour Grapes Are Still Nutritious


"Love the new banner, guys, I was just wondering what is your home address?  Ok thanks!" - Eric Holder to the Editors

"Why are you hiding our basketball shoes? We want to kill that fucker." - Europe to the US

"War in Libya? I dunno, uh, what do the Car Talk guys think about it?" - Frank Rich

"I'm joining the Lincoln Brigade being founded by our finest minds to join the fight against Qadaffi's insane petro violence, oh wait they're all at the fucking Aspen Institute, or, not there because Qaddafi never came through with the reservation." - Jake Gyllenhaal

"A huge antiquated Evil is being replaced by a more modern and complex Evil! Hail the Arab Spring!" - Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa

"This is fucked. I'm hanging up my sock puppet." - Slavoj Zizek a.k.a. Peter Beinart

"Death is the only consistent position." - Noam Chomsky

No comments:

Post a Comment