Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Am Thom Yorke At 10,000 Decibels!


"Well, I certainly think I look good naked." - Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI)

“Why do you think I wrote Empire State of Mind? What the emperor gives the emperor can take away.” - Jay-Z, Atlantic Yards, 11 March 2011

"You're just going to evolve until you die, and since you don't know when that's going to be, you might as well act like you've got time." - Muammar el-Qaddafi

"Don't turn your back on him, he's show biz!" - The Editors' struggle session

"Everything tastes like ash!" - Barbara Bush
I am the shape of the ape
I am the harbinger of fear
I am the cowboy of doom
I am the manatee's desire
I am omega,
a specimen of terror and majesty
I am the Chinese Communist Party

- from the diary of Hu Jintao, 12 May 2008
"I am every chestnut tree in Amsterdam." - John Galliano

No comments:

Post a Comment