Sunday, November 28, 2010

"We're fucking!"


"Engaged? To a damn commoner?" - Winston Churchill in Hell

"I am gunpowder and the last of Arthur's seed on earth!" - Prince Harry before his execution in the Tower of London, Wedding Day

"Oy there gal, get me a packet of crisps and a pint of bitter, you dizzy piece." - Prince Charles to the Bride

"Are people really that stupid or am I just an asshole?" - Robert Gibbs at the Royal Wedding

"I personally requested that Her Majesty pay for a symbolic wedding for Jesus and I, but she refused." - Tony Blair

"Our marriage won't be yours and mum's! Our love is as real as my military service in Afghanistan!" - Lieutenant His Royal Highness William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor of Wales, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter

"The wedding was gorgeous but the divorce was divine." - Kate Middleton

No comments:

Post a Comment