Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carnival of Hate


"As governor I will burn every last check cashing store to the ground and make of their ashes a monument to the People. I will ban the lottery and create state auction houses for art and wine, replacing everywhere revenue from dumb shit that poor people do with that from dumb shit that rich people do." - Andrew Cuomo

"When the squirrel loses its old stored nuts it eats its brothers." - President Dr. Karolos Papoulias

"I have never been young, beautiful, or happy, and I have alienated everyone who ever loved me. I regret nothing." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

"Nothing I hate more than conspicuous consumption by upwardly mobile Blacks." - Smoky Robinson

"Why, anything for a fellow gentleman of Harvard." - Ray Kelly to Henry Louis Gates, Jr.

"Yeah he did the coke and he heard the synths and he knew what a man had to do!" - Mike Bloomberg on Robert Palmer's Clues

"Wake not the sleeping dragon, for to slay him you must love his wife!" - Kathleen Hays

"We didn't really do all that much. We did play 'Drift Away' a few times and sang along, 'Yellow Brick Road,' all the classics." - George H.W. Bush on his last weekend with Oliver North

No comments:

Post a Comment