Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Never Enough Preparation

 "I am blissed out and sexed up!" - Jim Lehrer, back from the Mist

"It's a damn pageant!" - Mitt breaks out, Film # 2642 

"But with the blast shield down I can't see a thing!" - Paul Ryan swatting at coconuts with a broomstick, Margaritaville, Boca Raton

"One thing people don't know about me is that I can sing like a professional honky tonk star." - Mitt Romney

"Listen, the only way we'll be ready is if we do this naked." - Paul Ryan to the Team, while prepping at Beaver Creek

"I want to do it. I'm going to do it."
"You can't do that."
"What's he want to do?"
- Joe Biden telling David Plouffe and Robert Gibbs that he's bringing a sword onstage

"I'm not like other candidates. I'm outside the sexual mainstream." - Paul 'Atlas' Ryan in gold body paint

"Time makes losers of us all." - John Kerry as Mitt Romney on agricultural policy

"'LOL' gives the wheezing hack of stale breath hissing through my tobacco-stained teeth too much credit, but rest assured: I am laughing." - Sheldon Adelson, Town Hall Twitter Debate

"This is not my daughter." - Barack Obama with a thousand-yard stare

"Whatever, the NFL is for homosexuals." - Mitt Romney loses the first Presidential Debate

No comments:

Post a Comment