Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog-Blasting, Brain-Blowing Benediction!


"That quote is the fire testament." - Nikola Tesla

"You are Air Jordans with chocolate laces." - Prince Rogers Nelson

"I'm glad I'm now immortalized in a blog! It has been a lifelong dream of mine. I'd like to thank my parents and my beautiful mops and brooms for keeping my floors so clean. I'd also like to give a shout out to my producer, Jimmy the Gin God." - Jake Gyllenhaal

"I quit hearing quotes after a session in the shed." - former contributing editor Jonathan Franzen

"When Cherie found out I was reading it, she hid my magic wafers and my black t-shirt." - Tony Blair

"I don't know how to read!!!" - Eric Cantor

"If those boys had any sense they'd bury it for a thousand years and only release on microfilm. Damnation, my steamboat is leavin'! Stop the General Buell, boys!" - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment