Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beyond the Pale



"Eleanor, whip my back with the flail!!!" - FDR

"I don't believe in ghosts or the afterlife, but I want my body wrapped in the thickest industrial foil." - Gerald Ford

"Whoooo! I'm a Train! I'm a Submarine!" - Tony Judt's ghost

"We saw a bright light in the sky and heard strange tongues from beyond. So I told Nancy I'd take her off the Red List if she'd sleep with me. And, reader, she did." - Ronald Reagan

"Give me my laser rifle, boy! These lizard bastards seek cruel death, and by Golgotha they shall have it!" - Gustavus Adolphus in the 23rd Century

"Now I must sleep. I charge you with the protectorship of the Republic. Murder me in my restfulness before I am transformed. Nothing can stop me once I've turned Beast." - Fidel Castro to his shoe boy Panchito, October, 1962

No comments:

Post a Comment