Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The World's Greatest Deliberative Body


"I went to the fucking cross-roads last night!" - Sen. Kent Conrad D-ND

"Don't you ever fuck with Bernie Sanders." - Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-VT

"If you could hear yourself speak through another's ears you would not think so highly of yourself." - Sen. Olympia Snowe to Sen. Susan Collins

"Even though you're a hysterical shrew I value your opinion, and I want all sides at the table." - Sen. Mitch McConnell to Sen. Scott Brown

"Just after I come, I give a hollow, ironic laugh that new partners interpret as demeaning. It is." - Sen. Blanche Lincoln

"It was wet! It was wet! It was wet! It was wet! And then it was no more." - Chris Dodd, D-CT, during his last speech on the floor

"Look, Pat, I married now. I have a kid. Equality doesn't matter to me." - Sen. Patrick Harrison to The Editors

No comments:

Post a Comment