Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I'm Really Like


"I wish life could be like a black sitcom." - Bill Clinton

"Money is world peace." - Bono

"Don't worry, I'll just rub all this money in the wounds." - Ali Abdullah Saleh

"I am the Karl Lagerfeld of dictatorship." - Col. Q

"I am my mother's post-partum depression." - George W. Bush

"I am the opposite of Oscar Wilde." - Hillary Clinton

"I am Idi Amin!" - Yaphet Kotto

"Being a soldier is stupid, yet every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been one." - John Lennon

"I was called a 'faggot' and a 'motherfucker' today on a picket line. Exhilarating!" - The Editors

"Cheating is the new winning." - Mark McGwire

"It's not the color of your skin that matters, it's the color of your grammar."  - Bob Costas

"Acting is a party trick." - Marlon Brando

"I don't believe in God, but I believe in lizard men." - Jimmy Carter 

No comments:

Post a Comment