Thursday, August 5, 2010

South of the Border


"I wouldn't have said it if I'd known Raul was a Jew." - Oliver Stone

"Mr. Bush laughed and said that war was the only aphrodisiac."
"Is it true that Madame Kirchner gives suck to wolf-pups?"
-- Néstor Kirchner, Oliver Stone

"Sex is thin armor against suicide." - Larissa Riquelme

"I've come to realize that I hate everyone, no point cheapening it with regionalism." - Leopoldo Fernández Ferreira

"Free trade is never having to say you're sorry." - Ricky Martin

"Barry, you must crush your enemies as the jackal."
"No, I seek consensus!"
"Then you seek oblivion."
-- Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva and Barack Obama at G20, June 2010

"Western philosophy begins with Socrates and ends with Alexander the Great." - Francis Fukuyama

"If you kill a man in battle he will be your slave in the afterlife."
"What if you yourself are slain?"
"Then you serve the Master!"
- President Barack Obama at West Point, May 22, 2010

"Money means guns, and guns mean tanks, and tanks mean war, and war means wood!" - President Ronald Reagan at the Tower Commission, Dec 2, 1986

"I feel like a loaf ready for the oven." - Pres. Bill Clinton, Dec 8 1993

"Somehow I feel these quotes are evil and fear I'll hear them echoing in hell." - Patrick Galligan

No comments:

Post a Comment