Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Burlington Bloat Factory


"They're offended? How about people who are not offended? Do we tally the numbers? Is there a right not to be offended?" - Rep. Anthony Weiner

"I live to hate New York. Its what gets me out of bed in the morning." - Shawn Corey Carter

"I will reconquer Cordoba for Isabella!" - Rick Lazio

"New York is the assemblage of every manifested aspect of a hangover." - Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf

"I dream of a world where imams and priests, rabbis and monks, shamans and nuns shall have their heads placed on pikes of equal height." - Mike Bloomberg

"My respect for my wives is inverse to my respect for the American people." - Newt Gingrich

"The milk is rotten, or the coffee is rotten, or they are both rotten, or they hate each other." - David Axelrod

"Anyone who promises gold is a breather of ash." - Anonymous Hedge Fund Manager

"Alright, the carpet is shaggy and mean looking, I'm passing out." - Eliot Spitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment