Monday, August 30, 2010

Eat This Fruit and Ye Shall Never Be Fallow, or, Pissing Naked at Bohemian Grove


"And I believe if we stitch the corpse of every Vietnamese man, woman, and child together we can form a sufficient bridge to bring our goods to China. This gentleman is the Third Way." -Richard Nixon's "favorite speech" to the Grove, Lakeside July 1967

"You boys better start drinking or I'll take your pants off." -Justice Anthony Kennedy at the Owl Lodge, 2001

"I want a woman who would martyr herself on my emotions." - Ken Mehlman, 2002, Contra Lodge

"Oh no alcohol for me Jeff. Ever since I touched His Excellency it just tastes like lead to me, Jimminy Cricket!" -President Ronald Reagan, Carl Schmidt Smokehouse, 1984

"Then I said, 'Make me, Frank.' And he did." - Bing Crosby, Goldwater Stream, 1974

"I knew it was over when that fellow thought I was a redwood and pissed all over me." -Gov. Gray Davis, Falkland Island, 2009

"Blood in the jungle! Fungus in your veins!" - G. Gordon Liddy, at the Jonas Savimbi Bird Sanctuary, 1988

"What the fizz am I doing here?" -Louis Armstrong at the Hounds Head Lodge, 1947

"They're just a bunch of fags." - Clint Eastwood

"Is there nothing for my hands to feel and fondle?" -Gov Schwarzenegger at the Panamanian Gazebo, 2005

"The Bohemian club! Did you say Bohemian club? That's where all those rich Republicans go up and stand naked against redwood trees right? I've never been to the Bohemian club but you oughta go. It'd be good for you. You'd get some fresh air."—President Bill Clinton to a heckler

No comments:

Post a Comment