Saturday, May 19, 2012

Empire State


"All is benightment, and we alone see with True Vision. The gnostics were right: this world was not made by a benevolent God, but by an evil Daemon." - Wizard Paul J. Browne, e-mail to the New York Times Style Section

"People tell me I'm evil, but I look in the mirror and I just don't see it. In fact, I don't see anything." - Michael Bloomberg
Improbable cause
Unreas'nable suspicion
It is what it is
- Ray Kelly
"Anyone who receives correspondence from Ray Kelly and does not laugh at it or simply burn it does not deserve your respect." - Christine Quinn

"That prostitution is illegal in this, the greatest commercial city in the most consumerist nation on earth, is literally insane." - Eliot Spitzer

"Everything is permitted." - Ray Kelly

"I really can't choose between either of the major candidates. All of us have done so many great things together. We made the City safe for business, fought tough campaigns against nicotine and over-eating, and defeated the Bonus Army at Zuccotti Park. That's why I've decided, ladies and gentleman, to endorse myself for a fourth term as Mayor." - Michael Bloomberg to a suddenly quiet room

"Obviously, Godzilla." - Robert Moses, asked his favorite film

No comments:

Post a Comment