Friday, July 22, 2016

Vote What You Know

"Mmmm, do you smell that? I believe that's some fresh toast. Right out of the toaster. Might be good with a side of butter and jam. I'm not one to rock the boat too much, usually just me and Mrs. Kaine and our old tabby cat. Hillary and I just want to keep you, your family, and your money safe. Things get better a little bit at a time. And the wrong people die far from our shores by the hands of our sacred allies—that's something we can all share in as Americans. Now, stick your right thumb in your butt and your left in this ole blueberry pie and give an ole rebel yell in a heritage kind of way."

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my colleague Wesley Virgin's biography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the same methods many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years back, while riding a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and in his bank account.

    "I'm very frustrated with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You took part in those conversations, am I right?

    Your success story is going to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete