Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Fate Worse than Death, or, Youth

"I hate life." - the real Paul Ryan

"I'd rather my generation had been Lost than Hopeless." - Danny Tamberelli

My life is already over
yet my body persists
against my will
a being of pure regret.
- Kris Kristofferson, To the Wall

"Everyone I know is depressed, and I can't imagine them ever not being that way. Are we the first generation to be like this?"
"No, I hear in Japan it's been like this for a while."
- Daniel Radcliffe and a digitally rendered friend

"If I don't have the power to destroy everything, I can at least resolve to contribute nothing positive." - an Editor searching unlocked houses for Seconal

"Therefore, I put it to the Committee that the human experiment has run its course--there is no point in carrying it on any longer--and that this generation should be the last." - Thorbjørn Jagland

No comments:

Post a Comment