Saturday, February 12, 2011

Band on the Run


"The night the people marched, I dreamed of an ashen-faced deGaulle, and he bid me join him in Hell!" - Ben Ali at Hempfest 2011, Santa Cruz

"Ducky ducky, rubber ducky, I am still your Queen, now I am going to the sea." - Hosni Mubarak

"Hands off the dice, baby."
"This is between me and her!"
- Recep Erdoğan to Abdelaziz Bouteflika

"We will be fine. My wife is an explosion on the people's desire." - Abdullah II bin al-Hussein

"What do you mean, 'No Vacancy'?" - Ali Abdullah Saleh, Four Seasons Riyadh Kingdom Centre

"Biden said I could keep the jet ski of my choice." - Nouri al-Maliki boarding Jet Blue Flight 221

"Can the People do this?" - Bashar al-Assad, performing one-armed push-ups

"Unlike most leaders of this region, I will not be fooled when the Zionists cast their spell. When the oceans part and the shiny riches of the sea are revealed, I will not run out to them, no matter their luminescence!" - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

"While my tigers mate, no man may take Riyadh!" - Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz

"Eventually you stop worrying that your neighbors' homes are exploding and just enjoy the spooling of the flames." - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

3 comments:

  1. There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. See the link below for more info.

    #broke
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    matreyastudios
    matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Sorn
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete