Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eros tyrannis


"Blood affair! Phlegm marriage!" - Howard Dean

"Old flames are like cockroaches: they only show up in your bedroom to die." - Dame Judy Dench

"Don't tell Zelda about us, I love you too damn much!" - F. Scott Fitzgerald to a bottle of Campari, Florence 1924

"I am the barley, I am the plow, my body is your sacrament." -Col. Oliver North to President Ronald Reagan at Bohemian Grove

"A cock's just a stolen hubcap." - Elizabeth Taylor

"For a long time I wanted love, until I realized that others were only a mirage." - Charlie Rose

"Oh, Todd and I have never had sex in the same room." - Sarah Palin

"I would strip a bear on a January morning and lash myself with a plow whip for thy hand, Lady." - Sen. George McGovern to his wife on their 50th wedding anniversary

"We can't keep doing this indefinitely. Someday we'll have to do something that matters." - Javier Bardem,

"For me the game of love is much like hunting a man on foot with a knife. It's not over until the blade is clean." - Vladimir Putin

"Relationships are abuse." - Angela Merkel

No comments:

Post a Comment