Saturday, August 28, 2010

As Heard on Charlie Rose


"I've had plenty of women, of course, but I never touched a lizard woman. The faint hissing was enough for me." - Charlie Rose

"Either revolt or flip burgers." - George Soros

"Help us to understand what was going through your mind when you bought the Strait of Gibraltar." - Charlie Rose to Carrie Fisher

"The American Office is such vile shit." - Josh Brolin

"But you do care about your family?" Rose to Chris Hitchens

Scalia: Between race and gender, I find race more compelling because...
Rose: ...because there are black men.

"Play Twister? I can't see a fucking thing in here." - Doris Kearns Goodwin

"Is there anything in particular that you would like me to do to you?" - Rose to a twenty-three year old, bilingual intern

"Vat the hell vus that?" - Henry Kissinger

"'...and as he opened the book he was torn apart by a tumult of small devils.'" - Rose, reading from the memoirs of Alan Alda

"I don't even know why you invited me here if you're just going to ask me to 'get nuts' every question." -Michael Keaton

“I constantly wanted to know and experience everything. But I was never intrigued by drugs. I always liked alcohol, but I never had cocaine in my life…I was never tempted – I was so in love with doing, experiencing, feeling, traveling…the experience itself was enough for me.” - Charlie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment