Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Long Goodbye


"Ever since I lost all hope for a meaningful or even pleasant life my time management skills have really gone down the tube." - Rick Savonarola

"Elections are like killing horses with your hands, Rick." - George W. Bush, Caudillo of Dallas

"Who am I going to spend it on now?" - Willard Romney, after the party is over

"Fucking death trip." - Dr. Ron Paul after his son, Rand, gets their bags

"Hot dog! Hey, Jay, put another apple on your head, I'm going to use the .45 this time." - Barack Obama and Jay Carney, Camp David

"You are a false Dawn, Ronnie was the Hidden Pope of Avignon." - Peggy Noonan in a cruel telegram to the Defeated

"At this point, I'll pretty much do what you want at $50 a pop." - Newt Gin Ginch, Salt Lake City

"Cold arms turn on a warm heart, and the goose gets your daughter." - Rick Santorum, walking into the surf

No comments:

Post a Comment