Monday, February 6, 2012

More Praise for The New Inquiry


At last, You're Lying makes the leap into semi-print! We wrote the back page of The New Inquiry's new digital magazine. Buy it so that we can demand a bigger fee next time. And now, enjoy the B-sides!

***

"It's just taking me to the goddamn edge!" - Robert Reich

"True to form, the Cubs start out strong but blow it in the ninth." - Gawker Sports

"I'm drunk! I'm precarious!" - Meghan McCain

"We want your jobs!" - Occupy Wall Street

"Aki másnak vermet ás, maga esik bele." - Lásló Krasznahorkai

"Does your iPhone come with a panic room?" - a middle-class Brazilian

"Sarbanes-Oxley always made me think of the human anatomy non-Mormans call 'the taint.' Reading this reminds me of worse things." - Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-UT

"Yeah, I'd like to write you guys an article, but I'm mired in futile careerism." - a law student

"You mean you kids work all these low-wage jobs and your clubhouse has its own newsletter?!" - The New York Times

"I got my TNI check, it came with the latest New Yorker, I then searched the mail box in vain for menthols" - The Editors

"I'm a precariousaurus!" - Trig Palin

No comments:

Post a Comment