Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Death By Simultaneity


"Hey, we don't have to take this shit anymore!" - Ohio/Mississippi/Maine

"Your shit is void!" - the Noble Magistrate, Nashville, TN

"When I hear the word 'progressive,' I reach for my gun."
- Noam Chomsky

“Who votes in Greece: Germans or Greeks?” - Silvio Berlusconi in a fit of thoughtfulness

"Communism is yobs plus bitter plus streets!" - David Cameron in a fugue state

"Apple is a classic Stalinist system. I give it five years ."
- Mark Zuckerberg

"Oh no, to pretend that I missed Andy Rooney would be ageist tokenism. I'll see him in Hell for sure." - Charlie Rose

"I did nothing. I am an innocent victim of an iterative process (not a system) that is stacked against me, my height, my family's poverty, and the color of my skin." - Joe Paterno quoting Herman Cain on the Today Show

"I read an article about a man who stabbed his wife and broke the knife while it was inside her chest. This, to me, is the truest failure of Chinese manufacturing." - Willard Romney, in a speech endorsing Rick Parry for President

"Fuck, marry, kill : anarchy, social democracy, Democrats."
- Ben Bernanke

"God’s love is leveling violence.” - Book of Cain 9:99

“Look, all I'm saying is, man, just remember: most instantaneous, messianic revolutions have been romantically overrated, their lingering effects underanalyzed. I mean, how confident are we that once the euphoria of triumph has faded, the movement won't just hire Paul Volcker, Bill Clinton, and Bono to stabilize an unwieldy economy? Will we climb highest mountains, scale city walls, only to fail, yet again, to find what we're looking for?" - Rick Parry, Demands Working Group

No comments:

Post a Comment