Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Damned Don't Cry


"Motorcycle battles, that's how you and I will go, a fiery but honorable death defending Greensboro." - Gary Johnson to Howard Coble

"Haw haw haw to the death!" - Saxby Chambliss

"...maybe I'm crazy... maybe we're all dead already... maybe this is Hell..." - John Boehner yachting with Cee Lo Green in Nantucket

"The Internet is empty!" - Ron Paul

"I dread getting old, for I know that when I do, I will realize that I was never young." - Eric Cantor

"I am heartened by the jury's decision, for it reassures me that the freedom to do Evil still exists." - OJ Simpson on Casey Anthony

"I'm so afraid. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore."
"You have to."
- Tim Pawlenty, Willard Romney

"At Davos, Sasha Obama told me the Gate of Hell is in the basement of the Scores in Ibiza!" - Paul Krugman undergoing diabetic shock from too much wedding cake, Shanghai

"Do not jump into the furnace! Just gaze at into its luminance until you go blind." - Sheikh Cornelius Vanderbilt to Rick Parry

"I know you love her but every horse has to go to the glue house." - Newt Gin Ginch to his daughters on Jackie Battley, September 1980

"September showers bring... overflowing sewers clogged with dead leaves... a city choking to death on its own vomit..." - Michele Bachmann crawling home from a loft party in Bushwick

1 comment:

  1. Ibiza Catering- The low cost catering company for your Ibiza Wedding and Villa Parties. Quality Ibiza Catering service for weddings in villas, venues and event locations. Ibiza private chef for any occasion. Easy online booking. Packages available.

    ReplyDelete