Sunday, October 3, 2010

Everything is Black

"It's very easy to play the bad guy: you just stop pretending."
- Bryan Cranston

"In the 90's I dated this British girl who called me 'the Sean Bean of the bedroom'. What the fuck was that supposed to mean?"
- Barack Obama to David Cameron, before declaring war on Iran, 2012

"I don't know what the hell happened we just all took the stage and sang." - Robert Mitchum reminiscing on September 11, 1973 in Santiago

"What about video games?" - Charlie Rose

"wilson pickett's hey jude > you can't always get what you want > memory of a free festival > anything by the faces > hey jude" - from the diary of Ringo Starr

"Sunday is more itself than any other day." - Jonathan Safran Foer

"Brown is the new White." - Thandie Newton

"It's weird though, I got this n + 1 tattoo near my anus and I've sort of been exercising lately and I think the tattoo has been sucked up into my sphincter. You know how that is, right?" - The Editors

No comments:

Post a Comment