Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Cake Is Dough


"Climate change can't come quick enough." -Alexander Cockburn

"A moderate shoots the wogs with rubber bullets." -Margaret Thatcher

"Change you can bleed in." -David Cameron

"Politico? Is that some sort of condom?" -Bill Clinton

"I can't stand Pitchfork."- Pierre Bourdieu

"Crave the whip, it cracks only to forgive." - Adam Kirsch

"I gave you but Cadbury Eggs, and now you want steel!" - Nate Silver

"But did you like it?" -Larry King

"The dream ended when Ronnie turned the pumpkin into a Sherman Tank and we rode through Nicaragua together." - Peggy Noonan

"If only the cigarettes would get the taste out." -Edward R Murrow

"Soakin Wet!" -Brian Williams

"And when I looked into the eyes of those people who had lost all that they held dear I know that I never would open my eyes again during physical love." -Anderson Cooper

"That's it? For that much?" -Sarah Palin

"Arabs!" -Marty Peretz

"I think people are really going to enjoy this summer's special project." -David Eggers

"Once I realized that people in India shit sitting down like we do, I knew that nothing would be the same again." -Thomas Friedman

"Why fucking bother." -The Editors of Harper's

No comments:

Post a Comment