- Darren Wilson was exiled from the company of men, his only friend a talking bullfrog named George Zimmerman.
- From that day on, when Darren Wilson spoke, it was with Mike Brown’s voice.
- Darren Wilson would be free to kill whomever he wanted, whenever he wanted, for whatever reason, for the rest of his life, and no one would care or even notice.
- Darren Wilson is assassinated on camera, in
broad daylight. The media investigates and defames him and his entire
family, and politicians urge the public to withhold judgement while
suggesting that he had it coming. After 100 days of grand jury
proceedings, no indictment.
- The following July, Darren Wilson’s wife gives birth to a healthy black baby boy. Wilson looks into the child’s eyes and knows it is his own. He awakes to the screams of his son.
- Since that day, a bit of the Impersonal Force followed Wilson and laid waste to wherever he went so that all his life he walked amid ruin.
- All food would taste like ash on Darren Wilson's lips and all odors smell like gun powder, but no one would ever believe him when he told them, nor find it a madness distressing enough to try and help him.
- All the crosses in Darren Wilson’s neighborhood look like tridents. It’s Jesus with his hands up.
- The wrinkles in Darren Wilson's forehead continually pour blood into his eyes that he can never fully wipe away.
- Blackface Onibaba.
- Hunger Games in the City Museum.
- Wilson could never again hold a hot beverage without spilling it.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped, forever, in the body of a five-year-old boy.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped in the body of a 12-year-old black boy who, like all little boys, plays with toy guns.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped in the body of a 15-year-old teenager who buys Skittles and iced tea at the corner store.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped in the body of a 22-year-old black man who shops at Walmart.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped in the body of a 28-year-old black man who takes the stairs in public housing.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped in the body of a 43-year-old black father of six who sells cheap cigarettes to make ends meet.
- The next day Darren Wilson awoke to find himself trapped in the body of a black woman.
- Wilson would blame his botched opening pitch of the Cardinals' 2015 season on Fredbird's accusatory stare.
- Darren Wilson left law enforcement to become Pat Sajak's successor on Wheel of Fortune. The answer to every puzzle was "MURDERER."
-Wilson became ‘Sheriff’ of Tombstone: O.K. Corral The Experience at West World, and though the bullets and action were fake, he swore every Yul Brennar bot he shot felt the true death.
- Darren Wilson was forced to host Late Night in Hell with Zimmerman as his Andy Richter.
- While attending Comic Con in his new home of Milwaukee, Wilson has a chance encounter with the real Hulk Hogan. "I don't know what came over me, " Hogan would later tell the police.
- Having spent his whole life the seeking approval of others, Darren Wilson realized that he was an autonomous moral agent.
- Somehow, Darren knew there would be no punishment forthcoming that might give meaning to his acts. He would only scurry like an insect across the blank face of the unfathomable.