Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New York Fucking City

“I will fuck again!” – Eliot Spitzer

“Never stop feeling and touching, never surrender!” – Anthony’s Weiner’s Last Stand

“God forgives those who repeat.” – Spitzer/Weiner/Sanford/Saint John Paul II

“All my life I’ve just been waiting for the right ladder to climb, the right people to kick down the rungs below me.”
“What about your family?”
- Anthony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer, Scores Midtown

“A white man’s denial is the burden of all of society.” – Huma Abedin

“The re-election of Eliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner to public office will be for wives what the acquittal of George Zimmerman was always going to be for black people.” – Silda Spitzer

“In order for Spitzer and Weiner not to win, Zimmerman would have had to have been convicted.” - Rachel Jeantel

"I exist, and I just avoid metro transit at peak hours, and I try to relax."
- Scott Stringer talking into a comb inside his daughter's closet

"I'm gonna fuck this rolled up copy of the New York Post!"
- Peter T. King

“I think it’s an insulting comparison, frankly. I’m nothing like him, as a man or a politician. A dick isn’t for taking pictures of: it’s for fucking people over with. It must be a generational thing. Weiner’s only a little bit younger than me, but he thinks it’s all tweets and twats and locker room pranks, sleep over parties and games of spin the bottle. He doesn’t get it’s about money and cocks and fucking Power. You see where that kind of truth-or-dare bullshit gets you: a wife who is more powerful than you are.” – Eliot Spitzer on Charlie Rose

“Whether they win or lose, we shall have our cynicism to blame.”
– Christine Quinn

“Let my defeat be the silver lining of Christine Quinn’s inevitable triumph.” – Anthony Weiner

“This town isn’t big enough for the three of our cocks.” – New York City Park Supervisor for Life Bill Clinton

 “In some ways I guess I never left the frat house.” – Anthony Weiner coming to grips with defeat in an East Jerusalem settlement

No comments:

Post a Comment