Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Space Clinton Wins the Election!

"Love is just a moment!" - Space Clinton

"Everybody to the Grotto party!" - Subspace Biden

"Vote with your limbs!" - bandito Paul Krugman to the Anarcho-Arthropod Assembly

"A vote for Obama is a vote for whiskey and lawyers!" - Harry Reid, firing a silver pistol on the Strip, calling up the Vote

"There is no 'should' or 'should not.' There is only the pleasure of experience." - David Plouffe, placing your hand on the Lever

"The application of brutal political force can be a terrible and wondrous thing. I hate the drones, too, and I can't see them, but still I know they are beautiful." - Tammy Baldwin, victory speech

"We who are about to vote salute you!" - the Last Whites to the Emperors Koch

"Any predictions tonight, Wolf?"
"I see a sinkhole of vast size and strange shape in Omaha."
"What's at the bottom?"
"Diane Sawyer."
- Brian Williams, Wolf Blitzer

"I offer up this protest vote to you, O State of New York, in willing recognition of my own powerlessness!" - Donald Trump

"You can't throw a brick through a hologram." - Glenn Greenwald gives up

"Four hundred more years!" - Predator Drone XF-3897

"You made this possible!" - POTUS Obama to the Space Locusts

"I cannot tell you how relieved I am." - Guantanamo Bay detainee Shaker Aamer

"Ladies, gentleman, tessellated spheres..." - Shadow Candidate Romnoid, concession speech to Portal PAC

"Nothing happened tonight. These feelings are a simulation." - sexbot Paul Ryan

"I am the batman!" - Herman Cain steals the scene

"I wish I coulda been in, like, a Japanese hoverbike gang, you know?" - Ron Paul

"You kept me out of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, now I've killed your boy with my knife." - Sen.-elect Elizabeth Warren to Sen. Mitch McConnell

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... PAC-ships on fire at Bohemian Grove... I've seen the sweat glisten on diabetics dancing in the darkness at Occupy Gate... All these moments will be lost in time, like votes in Maine..." - Tagg shuts down

No comments:

Post a Comment