Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Say No to Everything


"Life is a bunch of bullshit." - Roger Ailes

"In less than twenty-four hours I have to go back to hell... but as long as I stay awake, I am free... The only thing worth doing is nothing... Bodies are cages that trap matter and turn it into life... The matter that I am is trapped by my body... trapped in my body as life... but it wants to be free... to go back to being just matter... I once knew this young feller who got a cold and didn't do nothing about it... Within a few days he developed pneumonia... lungs filled up with fluid... and he was dead... Just like that... Reassuring, ain't it?" - George W. Bush contemplating the end of the weekend

"Life is not worthy of me." - Tony Scott

"You don't have to experience every way of life, live in every country, speak every language to understand the principle of the infinite mutability and diversity of human existence. And the moment you understand this principle is the moment that life no longer has any value." - Herodotus

"I'll be dead one day, sure. 'In the long run we're all dead.' That doesn't comfort me. What comforts me is that one day we'll be extinct." - Hunter S. Thompson

"Inexistence is bliss." - Phil Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment