Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kulturkampf


"You were born to die watching my films." - Hiroshi Teshigahara

"My god, I think Bowie's cover of 'Let's Spend the Night Together' was really inspired by Cole Porter's 'Let's Do It'." - Jann Wenner before meeting with the Devil at Rolling Stone
Bugs Bunny - Guile = Rob Lowe
"If the Music Man came to my town I'd fucking kill him before his grifter energy destroyed my women." - Hugh Hefner
"A book club isn't a bar fight, Norman."
"Jesus your cunt stinks."
"Hey babe, they're playing Cool World at the Belcourt, feel like a grope?" - Newt Gin-Ginch
"Marnie Stern, what's it like to be the Emily Dickinson of metal?"
"Horrible."
"Realism! Naive students! Crafty rogues! All of human existence in a shit load of books! More coffee and whores! " - Honoré de Balzac

"Those were days, when cafés were actually cafés and not just sheening handjob stands." - Frederich Engels

No comments:

Post a Comment